Jai Rani Sabs Public school was started in 1997,under CBSE syllabus and is conducted by the sisters of the Adoration of the Blessed Sacrament (S. A. B. S). This religious congregation was founded in 1908 by the first Bishop of Changanacherry, Mar Thomas Kurialachery. We share in the faith-vision of our founder by witnessing and bringing all, especially the children, under our care to the love and mercy of GOD.
Karingad is a hill place 15 Km away from the town of Kuttiady. It is a small village on the way from Wayanad.. In order to help the development of the place, the provincial team decided to start a convent in that area. A property was purchased and the sisters began to stay in a rented house while the construction of the convent was going on. Two sisters are worked in Corporate School.
Chundathupoil is a village between Koodaranji and Thottumukkam. Upon receiving the request of the Parish Priest and Parishioners, a property was bought in Chundathumpoil and started a house there. It was blessed on 2000. A nursery school was started near the convent. The Sisters were active in the education ministry and parish activities. Inspired by the activities of the sisters who served there, few sisters have joined the Adoration congregation. The Vicars were supportive and helpful in all the developmental activities of the sisters.
Manjakkadave is a hill place 10 Km away from the town of Thiruvambady.. Upon receiving the request of the Parish Priest and Parishioners, a property was bought in Manjakkadave and started a house there. It was blessed on 1998 A nursery school was started in the Church building until 2002 when a new building was constructed near the convent and moved the nursery to that building. The Vicars were supportive and helpful in all the developmental activities of the sisters..