S.A.B.S

VIMALAMATHA PROVINCE THAMARASSERY

Share on facebook
Share on twitter
Share on linkedin
Slide 1 Heading
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet consectetur adipiscing elit dolor
Click Here
Slide 2 Heading
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet consectetur adipiscing elit dolor
Click Here
Slide 3 Heading
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet consectetur adipiscing elit dolor
Click Here
Previous
Next

upcomming events

  • Fr. Thomas Kurialacherry also was aware that a leader or collaborator was essential to lead and guide the young congregation he had in his dream.

  • They were the first candidates in the congregation. Six of them received veil on 8th December 1908, which resulted as the foundation of the Adoration Congregation.

HIGHLIGHTS

IMG-20180709-WA0013

Little Flower Convent Pulloorampara(Est 1957)

The first convent of Thamarassery province began on 9 June 1957 in Pulloorampara. It was started with three members namely Sisters Emelda, Kabareena, Fathima. They came from Palai, stopped at the Bishop’s House to get the blessing of Bishop Vallopilly and then proceeded to the remote area of Pulloorampara. The new missionaries dealt with the challenge of living in very limited facilities and conveyance.

IMG-20180709-WA0012

St. Mary’s Convent Marudhomkara(1957)

Marudhomkara is a fertile land about 5 Km away from Kuttiady. Since a lot of Catholic families migrated to this place from Pala it was called Marudhomkara. The Second convent of Thamarassery province began on 9 August 1957 in Marudhokara. It was started with three members namely Sisters Macreena, Januvariyoos, Seraphia. The new missionaries dealt with the challenge of living in very limited facilities and conveyance.

IMG_9732

Holy Family Convent Padathukadave(1965)

Padathukadave is a hill place 13 Km away from the town of Perambra. According to the request of the Vicar and parishioners, a house and property was bought in Padathukadave and started a house there. A nursery school was started in 1993. The Vicars were supportive and helpful in all the developmental activities of the sisters. The convent made arrangements for girls to stay at the convent and get an education

IMG_9777

St. Augustine’s Convent Vilakkamthode(1966)

Vilakkamthode is a fertile land about 5 Km away from Thiruvambady, one of the first migration centres. The new missionaries dealt with the challenge of living in very limited facilities and conveyance. The Vicar, Fr. Augustine Keelath all he could to help them settled. The presence of the sisters was very much appreciated by the people. More sisters came and they began to teach in the school.

our founders

FOUNDER OF ADORATION CONGREGATION

Thomas Kurialacherry, fondly called as Kunjuthomachen was born on January 14th, 1873 at Champakulam in Changanacherry, Kerala to Chackochen and Accamma. As a child, he grew up with extra ordinary goodness and piety. From his tender ages onwards Thomas had a special devotion to the Eucharistic Lord and Blessed Mother.

CO- FOUNDRESS OF ADORATION CONGREGATION

Mother Chantal (Philomina Vallayil) was born on 23 December 1880 to Mathew and Mariamma at Champakulam. From her young age, she was impelled by a desire to love the Lord with her whole heart and give herself in service of the poor and needy. She had taken a firm decision right from her childhood which she kept intact till her death that she would not cause pain to Jesus or Mother Mary.